Enigmatic Self Control Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you learned recently? Or since your last post here?

2 posters

Go down

What have you learned recently? Or since your last post here? Empty What have you learned recently? Or since your last post here?

Post by FeeblemindedTraveler Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:36 am

A storm's a brewin', and I am curious about my fellow ESCgroupers
FeeblemindedTraveler
FeeblemindedTraveler

Back to top Go down

What have you learned recently? Or since your last post here? Empty Re: What have you learned recently? Or since your last post here?

Post by KeredNomrah Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Glad I'm not the only one in regards to the storm. Past week I've been hovering over my keyboard about to type for some reason.

I've been working on control myself. Not only physical manifestations but also willpower. Trying to optimize my body in the hopes it develops easier sensation feeling and maybe shine some light on other things. Also been experimenting with fasting. I think this is a key method for helping with abdominal sensation as well as honing in on all the processes.

KeredNomrah
Admin

Back to top Go down

What have you learned recently? Or since your last post here? Empty Re: What have you learned recently? Or since your last post here?

Post by FeeblemindedTraveler Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:08 pm

Brilliant! Let the fingers flow to keys (I'm interested).

Highly developed willpower is a very certain/decisive way forward. Lemme know how that goes.

For about 4 days now I've been toying with this .. Thing that seems to be right below sensation. When I make changes in that state, and attempt to think/process from there, things are.. Very different from normal. It's going to take a lot of work to shift.
FeeblemindedTraveler
FeeblemindedTraveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum